If your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to get in touch.
- Can we run reports from the VisTab system?
Yes you can from the VisTab web portal you can simply view your own reports, timesheets, and completed forms that have been filled in from the tablet, ie Toolbox talks, induction forms.
- How secure is the data on the tablet?
Very secure, the tablet is password protected and all data is transferred over a secure SSL connection, backed by 256-bit AES.
Learn more about it here.
- Can we change any questions?
Yes you can. The VisTab support team can do this for you, just email the support team or phone us with your changes
- How long does the battery last if it is disconnected from the power?
The battery last up to 10 hours, more than enough time for you to get any information you may require in case of an emergency. We do advise that the tablet is plugged in to the power at all times so if you do have an emergency the battery is fully charged and ready to go.
- Can you have any Health & Safety messages displayed on the tablet?
Yes you can, we can update or change these as required too, we can ask your visitor to accept your conditions and sign on the screen also, just email our support team or call us on 0800 847 822 to help.
- Can we use our own tablet?
We’re much more than just a “downloadable app”. Given this, our preferred option is to work with you to design your solution and to courier the system all set up and ready to operate out of the box. However, you can discuss with us what hardware our system works with and we can organise to set it up remotely to work with our system.
- Can you print labels from the tablet?
- Can the tablet be secured to anything?
- Can you have multiple tablets in one building?
Yes you can, this means you can sign in on one tablet, and then sign out on another tablet. So you can sign in and out from different entry and exit points throughout the building or site.
- Do I need to download any software?
Not if your VisTab is delivered to you ready to go and as a complete system.
If you are supplying your own hardware, discuss with us what hardware our system works with and we can organise to set it up remotely to work with our system.
- Can I view documents on the tablet, eg a PDF?
You can view PDFs on the VisTab tablet, you can view your SSSP, Product Manual’s Staff Qualifications, really any PDF documents you would like to view on the tablets.
- Can VisTab integrate into active directory?
Yes VisTab can integrate into active directory
- Can I use VisTab for timesheeting?
Yes you can, contact us for more details for your requirements and integration to your payroll